Updated September 15, 2019
Terms of Registration
- This warranty may not be transferred and is exclusively to the sole benefit of the original purchaser.
- HEAT ROLL™ must be on a dedicated circuit and protected by ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- HEAT ROLL™ must be tested for resistance and insulation with a digital ohmmeter before, during and after installation. Readings must be recorded in the Warranty Card.
- A licensed electrician familiar with residential/commercial electrical installation codes and practices must connect HEAT ROLL™ to power.
- HEAT ROLL™ must be installed and connected according the specifications set out in the US National Electrical Code, Canadian Electrical Code, and all local/municipal electrical regulations and standards
If there are any questions regarding this Terms of Registration you may contact us using the information below.
Acquire Industries Ltd.
439 University Ave. Suite 533
Toronto, ON M5G 1Y8
Tel: 1-855-765-4328 (HEAT)